The SMARTPWR360°™ Energy Efficiency Package
Our exclusive SMARTPWR360°™ residential solar package features energy-saving products that can potentially boost energy savings in your Fayetteville home by up to 25%.4
To maximize the efficacy of your residential solar system, POWERHOME SOLAR created our energy efficiency package designed to optimize your Fayetteville home’s electricity needs and increase your potential savings.
- Nest Thermostat– Keep your Fayetteville home’s temperature steady and enjoy the eco-friendly setting for easy energy use reduction.
- LED Light Bulbs– Reduce the electricity used to light your home with energy-efficient light bulbs.
- Showerheads– Use less water without compromising on your shower experience.
- Smart Power Strips– Reduce standby power consumption with smart power strips that also protect your devices from power surges.
- Faucet Aerators– Reduce excess flow from your sinks and conserve water during your daily use.
- Air Sealant Tape– Seals air ducts in your attic to enhance HVAC efficiency.
- Blown Insulation– Insulate your attic to maintain your home’s temperature and reduce HVAC workload.
- Attic Staircase Cover– Seal your attic staircase to keep heat from escaping your living areas.
- Hot Water Heater Blanket (Installation for electric-powered units only)- Insulate your hot water heater to maintain water temperatures.
Also Included: *We also include a roll of plumber’s tape, a hot water temperature card to help gauge water heater efficiency and attic baffles (installed by POWERHOME SOLAR) to facilitate airflow in your attic space.
SMARTPWR360°™ Solution Benefits
Adding energy-efficient adjustments throughout your home helps by reducing your home’s overall energy consumption and making your solar energy go further. These are the four major benefits of implementing our SMARTPWR360oTM solutions:
- Potentially Reduce Your Electric Bills Further– Our SMARTPWR360º™ Package can potentially offset your electric costs by up to 25%.4
- Potentially Increase Your Fayetteville Property Value– Your home could potentially have increased resale value due to these energy-efficient upgrades.
- Maximize Your Potential Return On Investment– When you reduce your energy usage, you can make your solar energy go further and potentially increase the overall financial return of your solar system.
- Potentially Reduce The Upfront Cost Of A Solar Panel Installation– If your home consumes less energy, you will need fewer solar panels, which can reduce the cost of your solar system.
SMARTPWR360°™ In The POWERHOME SOLAR VALUE PACK
The SMARTPWR360oTM solar energy package accompanies our solar panels and Generac battery backup in our POWERHOME SOLAR VALUE PACK! As it works to potentially reduce your home’s energy consumption, it ideally maximizes your residential solar system’s efficiency. The excess power produced by your solar panels can be easily stored in your Generac battery backup to be used at night or during outages.